Provides excellence in service for guests and owners while on property, responding to guest inquiries and needs. Conduct that demonstrates commitment to company Values is expected at all times.
|JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW: Our Housekeepers perform a wide variety of housekeeping and cleaning responsibilities that entail but is not limited to the following:
- Vacuuming all assigned areas, spot-check the carpet.
- Clean guestrooms; mop floors, clean toilets, sinks, mirrors, counter tops and empty trash. Refill empty tissue, soap, and hand towel dispensers.
- Maintain all furniture: dust and polish. Fill empty dispensers. Vacuum or hand dust all baseboards, staircases, and railing. Remove any finger marks, spots, etc. on walls.
- Check draperies and sheers. Remove loose dust and cobwebs.
- Report any repair or dry cleaning requirements. Check the upholstery, lamp shades, carpeted areas and report areas that need repair or replacement.
- Empty cigarette ashtrays and sweep off porch (outside).
- Check light fixtures and replace or report blown bulbs.
- Empty recycling bins in all office areas.
- Provide exceptional customer service; Assist families with additional amenities.
- Maintain positive relationships with all employees and foster a teamwork environment.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations
- Display professional image at all times through appearance and conduct.
- Follow key control protocol
- Previous experience in a custodial, cleaning, housekeeping role; in a hospitality environment is preferred.
- Must have ability to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish/Portuguese